Qlik Data Integration Platform
Qlik Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of real-time, analytics-ready data by automating data streaming, refinement, cataloging, and publishing.
Enable DataOps for any analytics environment, from Qlik to Tableau or PowerBI, and beyond.
Choose the cloud solution that best suits your needs.
It does not matter if it is data migration or data warehousing or simple data management, the success of IT projects depend on the way implementation process and data integration is managed. This platform makes it easier and even faster to deploy. Collect, move and categorize your data with Qlik.
Qlik Catalog builds a secure, enterprise-scale catalog of all the data your organization has available for analytics, no matter where it is. Powerful, automated data preparation and metadata tools streamline the transformation of raw data into analytics-ready information assets. Business users get a single, go-to data marketplace to find, understand, and use any enterprise data source to gain insights.
More time to use data and less to deliver equals to reducing costs.
Download the Data Sheet from Qlik.com.
Qlik Replicate (formerly known as Attunity) empowers organizations to accelerate data replication, data ingestion and real-time data streaming accross all major databases, data warehouses and big data platforms.
Qlik Replicate is available on-premises and in the cloud or hybrid environments.
- automated target table creation
- real-time data capture and delivery
- progressive UI
- supports RDBMS, file systems and streaming services on-premise and cloud
- consistency and ease of use accross the most platforms
- resilient and reliable
- automatically respond to source structure changes
- easy to manage, automated, low TCO
Connection to all major platforms is available
- RDBMS: Oracle, SQL, DB2, MySQL, Sybase, PostgreSQL
- Data Warehouse: Exadata, Teradata, IBM Netezza, Vertica, Pivotal, MS SQL Data Warehouse
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Hadoop: Apache, Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR
- Streaming: Apache Kafka, Confluent
- Enterprise applications: SAP
- Legacy: IMS/DB, DB2 z/OS, RMS, VSAM