Qlik Sense Training
Authorized Qlik Trainer
QSS Partner Ltd. is the only Authorized Training Partner in the region
Our Qlik Sense trainings consist of two parts:
- a two-day long visualization and
- a three-day long data modelling course.
Courses can be held in a row or separately, in which case participants are not required to stay away from work for 5 days straight. For the course Qlik provides online materials, participants have to have Qlik Sense installed to their computer prior to the course.
Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense
Create Visualizations with Qlik Sense, a 2 day long, scenario-based course, addresses the fundamentals required to enable you for self-service
visualization and discovery. The course combines demonstrations and hands-on exercises to teach the essential concepts for
designing beautiful and effective Qlik Sense visualizations and guided stories. Additionally, you will look in depth at the different
visualizations and select the appropriate one for your data and the type of questions you need to answer.
- Build Qlik Sense dashboards and create guided stories to share your insights
- Look in depth at the different visualizations available in Qlik Sense and learn how to select the appropriate visualization/s to answer your data questions
- Perform advanced analysis in a Qlik Sense app
- Identify data types and explain how they are interpreted as visualizations
- Design and create visualizations, based on user-centered workflows, for others to use
- Discuss concepts of data visualization and how they are implemented in Qlik Sense
- Identify best practices for Qlik Sense visualization design
- Share insights with Qlik Sense guided storytelling
- Explain how Qlik Sense's responsive design enables developing multi-screen design
- Prepare the apps and share them with others
- Analyzing data with Qlik Sense
- Preparing data for analysis
- Introducing visualizations
- Working with other visualizations and properties
- Controlling data selections
- Storytelling and finalizing the app
Data Modelling for Qlik Sense
Data Modeling for Qlik Sense is a three day long technical course for you to learn to develop a coherent data model in Qlik Sense by loading
and transforming multiple data sources. With information, tools, techniques, and exercises, this course includes topics dealing
with: maintaining data connections, transforming source data, architecting data models, optimizing for performance, and
application development on Qlik Sense Enterprise.
- Recommended to having had done Creating Visualizations with Qlik Sense
- Create a data model in Qlik Sense
- Use the Data Load Editor and the Data Manager
- Create and maintain data connections
- Resolve data structure issues and script errors
- Transform data for better performance
- Discuss synthetic keys and circular references
- Add dimensions and measures to the master library
- Add simple visualizations with Qlik Sense
- Modeling data with Qlik Sense
- Sourcing and loading data
- Resolving common modeling issues
- Generating data
- Combining tables
- Handling advanced modeling challenges
- Developing and Debugging
- Applying finishing touches
- Exploring security and advanced concepts
Ideal number of participants is 5 or 6, the maximum set at 10. If there is only 2 or 3 interested from your company, joining with others is possible.
Qlik Sense Training Application
By sending the application you do not have any obligations.
We will get in touch with you shortly.